Dr.Samuel W. R. RichardsD.C.
Dr. Richards was born and raised in St. Petersburg, FL and is a multi generation native. He went to the historic St. Petersburg High School and the University of South Florida in Tampa and graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Bio Medical Science with an emphasis in public health. He then attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida. Dr. Richards continued his education by gaining certifications in the Active Release Techniques, Graston Technique, Functional Movement Techniques, Functional Movement Taping, Titleist Performance Institute Medical Level 3, McKenzie Methods, SFMA (Selective Functional Movement Assessment) and is a previous certified personal trainer. He is a member of the American Chiropractic Association, ACA Sports Council, Pinellas County Chiropractic Society and the Florida Chiropractic Association. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, Dr. Richards is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Samuel Richards uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient's lives, whether they are having problems with back pain or neck pain, or just want to start feeling better when they wake up in the morning. From car accidents to sports injuries we have you covered in St Pete, and want to be your chiropractor. Dr.Richards takes a 'whole person' approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Richards will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient's individual needs. Under the supervision and care of our caring and skilled chiropractor, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
- ART (Active Release Techniques) Upper Extremity Certified
- ART (Active Release Techniques) Spine Certified
- ART (Active Release Techniques) Lower Extremity Certified
- ART (Active Release Techniques) Never Entrapment Certified
- FMT (Functional Movement Taping) Basic & Performance Kinesio Taping Certified
- FMT (Functional Movement Techniques) Rock blades IASTM Certified
- FMT (Functional Movement Techniques) Movability Certified
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute Certified)
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute Level 3 Medical Professional Certified)
- PGA/PSC Clinical Golf Program
- SFMA (Selective Functional Movement Assessment) Certified
- Graston M1 IASTM Certified
- Personal Trainer (ISFTA) Certified
If you have any questions about our St. Petersburg chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Burghealth Chiropractic & Wellness, please call us at 727-647-4521 today!